Christmas crafts anyone?
Isn’t this the cutest snowman? I know that several of you following along with the Red & White, Peppermint Stripe Christmas Mantel have been waiting for the tutorial to make this sweet, Peppermint Snowman. And today is the day! I’ll start with a thank you to Rebekah Meier for sharing this cutie with us, and then it’s on to the tutorial for making the Peppermint Snowman.
To make a Peppermint Snowman, you’ll need:
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam: 4” egg and 2” ball
- Clay pot, small
- Felt or fleece, scraps
- Chenille sock in cream
- Holiday sock in baby size (for the hat)
- Jingle bells, three small red
- Head pins in black:
- Two medium (eyes)
- Five small (mouth)
- Wooden dowel, 1/8” diameter
- Floral wire
- Mini light strand (found in the dollhouse or miniatures aisle)
View original post 353 more words