My project for today.
More red & white Christmas decorating ideas today. Have you missed the Peppermint Candy Tree, Peppermint Stripe Sweater Wreath, or the Mitten & Snowball Garland? Today’s tutorial is for a Fringed, Peppermint Stripe Tree. I can see several of these red and white Christmas trees grouped together on the mantel, can’t you? And do you know designer Rebekah Meier’s secret – she made the Fringed, Peppermint Stripe Tree from a second-hand t-shirt.
To make a Fringed, T-Shirt Tree, you’ll need:
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam: 12” cone
- Knit shirt (Rebekah used a red & white striped shirt from a second-hand store)
- Red ball ornament
- Glitter spray (Rebekah used Krylon® Glitter Blast)
- Low-temp glue gun
- Tools needed: Scissors; ruler; straight pins; optional: rotary cutter and mat
To make a Fringed, T-Shirt Tree:
1. Using scissors or the rotary cutter and cutting mat, cut shirt…
View original post 104 more words