Lorelle is relatively new to the WordPress world, and in support of her, I have decided to accept the nomination to participate in the Blue sky challenge.
Now, I hear that slight, almost inaudible inward groan, from the seasoned wordpress veterans, who have completed many such awards/challenges. However, it is my belief that the WordPress community is a supportive one and as such, we do everything we can to encourage new bloggers. This challenge is a way to do that and by doing so, discover new blogs and also for me to highlight other blogs, you have yet to come across.
Having said that, and bearing in mind the time constraints of such challenges/awards. I will highlight other blogs in accordance with the rules, but emphasize that there is not an obligation to complete/pass this on, to others.
So, here are the rules as I was given them:
- Thank the person who tagged you – Thank ever so much Lorelle from AMindfulTraveller, whose blog comes with the tag line Explore, Live Love.
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
My answers to the questions
1. What is your “dream” holiday destination?
I am so fortunate to have already been there – Scandinavia and Poland, although Greenland/Antarctica would be wonderful, but it is unlikely that I will travel there.
2. The most disliked place you have travelled to?
Unfortunately, I would have to say Bangkok. Too noisy, busy, and Humid!
3. If you could learn a foreign language, which would it be?
Again, I already learn Norwegian, but perhaps I could extend that to Icelandic one day.
4. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
Always, always a winter person…I simply can’t tolerate heat and humidity. I grow horns in summer!
5. What have you learned from blogging?
There are more similarities between people from diverse cultures than there are differences. We can learn so much from each other if we keep an open mind.
6. What is your favourite food?
Seafood and berries – I could just eat that for the rest of my life and be content
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Definitely a dog obsessed person. Dogs are a treasured gift of unconditional love.
8. What makes you laugh?
Good question, Lorelle. Political Satire mostly, otherwise it could be dry wit.
9. What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you think of the colour red?
Recently, I have been instructing young ones on how to drive power wheelchairs so a red, stop sign,is the first thing, that comes to mind, otherwise the Dannebrod, the Danish flag!
10. One word to describe your partner/ loved one (if there is someone) .
11. What is your greatest fear?
Losing my loved ones
11 Questions I would ask:
1.Your favourite place in the world?
2. What keeps you young?
3. Something you would never ever do again?
4. Favourite book/author?
5. Thing you most remember from school?
6. Most important lesson you have learnt in life?
7. Tidy desk or Messy Desk?
8. Do you prefer forests or the seaside?
9. Style of art you prefer?
10. Favourite food?
11. Have you changed careers since you left school?
Blogging is Something Great to Ponder About