Have you ever experienced a ‘Sliding Door’ moment? Those moments when you made a choice in life, that led to significant changes for you?
They are those moments in life, when you realize it was a Turning Point, which meant that your journey would have looked quite different if you had chosen something else?
We make decisions; we take a variety of paths, at times choosing to be adventurous, spontaneous or at other times, quite conservative.
Later, we reflect on those decisions.
Some of us discover the path we’ve chosen to be too arduous, the scenery too different, that we decided to turn back or even turn away.
On other occasions, taking that wrong ‘turn’ might have led us to incredible discoveries and serendipitous good fortune. Life is often surprising.
The prompt for this week’s Friendly Friday Photography Challenge is:
Create a post sharing your interpretation of the weekly prompt.
It might be a photo of a sign, a threshold, a place to contemplate, or a crossroad; something that represents a Turning Point for you.
Write as much or as little as you like to accompany the photo/s.
- Leave your response in the comments section, with a link to
your Turning Point post, so we can find you.
- Add a tag, or link back to the Friendly Friday prompt
- Include the Friendly Friday logo if you wish
- Please note there are no deadlines for participating
- Do browse the other participants’ posts to see how they’ve interpreted the weekly prompt. It can be quite interesting.
Friendly Friday Photography challenge is alternately hosted each Friday by
Something to Ponder About
I am looking forward to seeing your Turning Points.