We all make them.
Sometimes they help us discover something new, sometimes they are curiosities to us, or something to laugh at, occasionally they might even be serendipitous.
Still other times, mistakes might be a real pain.
But with every mistake, we undoubtedly learn something previously unknown.
This week on Friendly Friday Photography Challenge, I am asking you to create a post on the theme of:
Write as much or as little as you like to accompany the photo/s you choose to post.
The Friendly Friday prompt, this week, is “Mistakes.”
There are two mistakes in the above photo.
Mistake #1 – shows a quirk of mobile photography – I am unsure how I managed this photo, given it was taken with my smartphone, but I think it looks kinda cool. It reminds me of The Day of the Triffids, War of the Worlds, or a sci-fi novel.
Can you guess what the mistake actually is?
Mistake #2: Can you see another mistake?
I feel sure this mistake would not amuse local police.
Here is another kind of mistake:
Create a post sharing your interpretation of the weekly prompt – Mistakes.
- Write and publish a post, tagging the post Friendly Friday, and adding a url link back to this Friendly Friday post.
- Include the Friendly Friday logo if you wish
- Post a link to your Mistake post, in the comments here, so we can easily find you.
- Please note there are no deadlines for participating
- Browse the other participants’ posts using the links in the comments section, to see how they’ve interpreted the weekly prompt. It can be quite interesting.
Friendly Friday Photography challenge is alternately hosted each Friday by
Something to Ponder About
Something Fun to Ponder About this Friday!