Much of the time our focus is spent looking down at our smartphones, at a book or document, or even on young children? In keeping our focus downward, we often miss important details or sights above and around us.
Have a look at the following photo : –
Not one person in this photo is LOOKING UP at the splendor above them.
There is immense beauty above our heads, if we open our eyes to it.
This week on Friendly Friday I am asking you to join in and create a post sharing your interpretation of the prompt : –
Here is something I would have missed if my daughter had not LOOKED UP –
Unusual things can be found Looking Up.
Instructions for Joining In:
- Write and publish a post, tagging the post ‘Friendly Friday’, and adding into your post, the URL link back to this Friendly Friday post.
- Include the Friendly Friday logo, found below, in your post if you wish.
- Copy the link to your LOOKING UP post, in the comments here, so we can find you.
- Please note there are no deadlines for participating. New prompts each week.
- To see participating bloggers’ version of the weekly prompt, please browse the links in the comments section. It can be quite interesting to see the other interpretations.
Everyone is welcome to join in with the Friendly Friday Photography challenge.
Something Fun to Ponder About this Friday!