The prompt for this Friday is:
Everyone is welcome to join in with the Friendly Friday Photography challenge.
Here are some alleys in the lakes district of Italy.
Alleys are found not just in the old world. The ‘New’ world has its alleyways too.
Melbourne’s streets was created in a grid like pattern of both wide streets and narrow alleys, as the authorities couldn’t agree on the sort of town plan they initially wanted, for the city: whether to make it more European like, or with modern wider streets, so they hedged their bets and incorporated both.
In Sweden, we have some unique alleys to showcase to visitors.
Both on the West coast and in Stockholm.
Instructions for Joining In:
- Write and publish a post and include the URL link back to this Friendly Friday post.
- Tag the post ‘Friendly Friday’
- Include the Friendly Friday logo, found below, in your post if you wish.
- Copy the link to your ‘Alleys‘ post, in the comments here, so we can find you.
- Please note there are no deadlines for participating. New prompts each week.
- Be a part of the Friendly Friday Community and visit the links in the comments section. It can be quite interesting to see another interpretation of the prompt.
See you at Snow’s blog next week for the new prompt.