“Rather light a candle rather than complain about the darkness”
The prompt for this Friday is:
Everyone is welcome to join in with the Friendly Friday Photography challenge.
For me, illumination means sunsets, sunrises, candlelight, or nights with the moon.
The city can be illuminating, especially when there is Fireworks
You can also see some photos of Tokyo illuminating at night here
Instructions for Joining In:
- Write a post including a URL link back to this Friendly Friday post.
- Tag your post ‘Friendly Friday’
- Once published, paste the link to your Friendly Friday ‘Illumination’ post, in the comments here, so we can find you and visit your blog.
- Include the Friendly Friday logo, found below, in your post if you wish.
- Please note there are no deadlines for participating. New prompts are posted each week alternately at the host blogs.
- Be a part of the Friendly Friday Community and visit the links in the comments section. It can be quite interesting to see another interpretation of the prompt.
See you at Snow’s blog next week for the new prompt.