Photographers, both amateur or professional, alike, are fascinated with them.
Botanists like examining them.
Gardeners like growing them
And travellers relaxing under them.
The theme for this week’s Friendly Friday Photo Challenge is: –
Join the Friendly Friday Photo Challenge
Post a comment below and include a ‘Friendly Friday’ ping-back in your post, so all can find your entry.
The ‘Friendly Friday Photo Challenge’ is launched every Friday by Amanda from
Scroll down to find further instructions on how to join in with Friendly Friday .
- Publish a ‘Friendly Friday – ‘Leaves,’ post and include a URL link to this post, tagging your post, ‘Friendly Friday’.
- Include the Photo Challenge logo, if you wish.
- Copy the URL for your published Friendly Friday post, in the comments below, so other readers can visit your blog.
- Enjoy seeing other Friendly Friday participant’s entries by following the links. It’s fun!
- Follow the blogs to see future prompts.
Please note we do not have deadlines for any Friendly Friday challenge.