For those who have been following this, or my blog, A Home by the Sea, the weekly theme will come as no surprise as I have been working towards this all throughout 2019.
Theme for Friendly Friday This Week
The theme ‘Moving’ might mean new beginnings – the end of one chapter in your life and the start of another.
The end of one journey and the start of another.
Moving might mean moving on, or moving away.
Tearful Goodbyes or Happy Welcome Homes.
Moving might mean a mode of transport – trains, buses, boats or cars.
Moving means change, something we face in everyday life.
Change brings new opportunities and may be exciting for some.
Your interpretation of the theme might be some kind of speed blur or special effects with camera shutter speeds.
What is your interpretation of the theme of Moving?
Show me in photos – I would love to see what you make of it!
Scroll down to find more detailed instructions on joining in with this photography challenge.
Join the Team at Friendly Friday
My co-host Snow and I are also looking for another blogger to help host Friendy Friday for 2020. As a host you would need to:
- Choose the Friendly Friday theme
- Publish two posts a month, or less on negotiation
- Visit the participant’s blogs and respond to the Friendly Friday comments on your blog post
- Liaise with other co-hosts
It is – and you get to meet and chat with other bloggers from all around the world.
If this sounds like you, please let Amanda or Snow know via our contact pages.
November Friendly Friday Photo Challenge
I am very grateful for Manja from Manja Mexi Mexcessive for stepping up to Host the Friendly Friday Photo Challenge for me, during my very busy month of November. Thanks so much, Manja!
Snow from The Snow Melts Somewhere will continue to co-host along with Manja in November.
How to join the Friendly Friday Photo Challenge
Post a comment below and include a ‘Friendly Friday- Moving’ ping-back in your post, so others can find your entry.
- Publish a new ‘Friendly Friday – ‘Moving,’ post including a URL link to this post, tagging the post, ‘Friendly Friday’ Add the Photo Challenge logo, too, if you wish.
- Copy the published url into the comments below, so other readers can visit your blog.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following the links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future prompts.
Please note there is no deadlines for any Friendly Friday challenge.