Photographic prompts for the Friendly Friday Challenge, at Something to Ponder About, will begin again from January 31st, 2020. We have some exciting photography prompts planned.
On Friendly Friday 7th February, our new Friendly Friday challenge host, Sandy from The Sandy Chronicles will post her first weekly prompt. We will then alternate between my blog, StPA and Sandy’s blog, from week to week, on a Friday.
I do hope you will continue to enjoy and post along with us on Friendly Fridays.
Get ready to join in with Friendly Friday!
How to do that?
Read how below.
How to join in the Friendly Friday Photo Challenge
- Publish a new ‘Friendly Friday – xx Prompt name xx,’ post which includes a URL link to this post, and don’t forget to tag your post, ‘Friendly Friday.’
- Add either of the Photo Challenge logo, to your post, if you wish.
- Copy the post’s published url into the comments on the host FF post, so other readers can visit your blog.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following the links. It’s fun to see the varying interpretations!
- Follow the host blogs to see future prompts.
While there is no deadlines for the Friendly Friday challenge, it seems that almost everyone does post prior to the Thursday, after the post is published, so from this year we will have a deadline of one week for each prompt.
Come back and visit StPA on January 31st for the first 2020 prompt.
Are you ready?