- A Roof over your head to keep you dry when it rains
- A Good book or story
- A TV to entertain you or the internet
- A pretty Picture to lose yourself in
- Loved ones – even if you don’t always feel that you love them/they love you
and then there is:
- A nice painting jewelry or trinket
- Delicious food
- Enough food
- Your imagination
- Beauty in the world and in nature
If you think something is beautiful, the physiological proces in one’s brain gives us a rush of endorphins, those feel-good hormones. If you view something beautiful and reject its beauty, you get no good feelings at all.
Therefore, it is our thinking that gives rise to our feelings. Focus and imagine good will come.
What are you grateful for?
Please add to my list.