The Friendly Friday Challenge is a fortnightly challenge co-hosted by myself and Sandy from The Sandy Chronicles.
Get Ready for the Friendly Friday Challenge
The first challenge for 2021 will commence this coming Friday 29th January over at Sandy’s blog.
Friendly Friday Challenge 2021
We are opening up the challenge a little more this year, making its focus not purely on photography but making it a little more varied, a little more open and interesting.
Every other week we will post a topic to inspire a post featuring a story, a photo, a recipe or anything else that captures your imagination.
You can post once, twice or as many times as you’re inspired by the topic.
How to join the Challenge
- Write a post titled ‘Friendly Friday- xxx Prompt name xxx’ with tag ‘Friendly Friday’
- Include a link to the original Friendly Friendly Challenge post on the host’s blog
- Optionally, you can include the latest Friendly Friday Challenge logo. Download it here.
- Comment on the host’s Friendly Friday post, so that other readers can find and read your response.
- Remember to include a link to your post in your comment. This will guarantee a visit, in the event the automatic ping-back does not work.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following their links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future Friendly Friday Challenges
- Increase your exposure in our blogging communities
- Inspire and be inspired by diverse blog articles
- Challenge your creativity
- Make new friends and keep in touch with old ones
Are you joining in this year?