blogging, Community

The Destination or Pathway of Life

That old adage... Life is a journey, not a destination! Have you heard it? I have been pondering my own journey, my own path, of late. Many of us start keen, enthusiastic, running and jumping through the years, none too concerned about potholes or hazards dismissed as temporary obstacles along my path. I tended to… Continue reading The Destination or Pathway of Life

blogging, Community

Why Write a Blog? Is a Blog a Waste of Time?

What happened to storytelling, to writing a narrative? One Blogger asked this question in a recent post about the direction of blogging. She'd come across a blogger recommending other bloggers attract more readers by offering their readers useful advice: ...figure out what our unique niche is and paint ourselves as an authority, offering them something… Continue reading Why Write a Blog? Is a Blog a Waste of Time?

blogging, Community, Photography, Travel

Friendly Friday Blog Challenge – Mountain Top

Kakani 1988 It was a perfect afternoon on a perfect mountain top, 30 km west of Kathmandu in Nepal. We'd travelled in the back seat of an ageing and dusty Black Toyota sedan to Kakani. The lack of seat belts in the car might have given an inkling of the car's advanced age, but it… Continue reading Friendly Friday Blog Challenge – Mountain Top

blogging logo
blogging, Community

Bloggers with a View Video – Market Day

Credit: Sandy from The Sandy Chronicles Our ongoing project with Vero, Sandy and other bloggers around the world continues. It's a really fun way of taking a trip around the world even when you are in lockdown. Bloggers with a View is the brainchild of Vero from LesFrenchChronicles. Something to Ponder About followed up later… Continue reading Bloggers with a View Video – Market Day

beach sunrise with motivation saying to unite bloggers around the world
blogging, Community, Motivational, Travel

Morning World Blogger Video

When Vero from LesFrenchChronicles started a Vlogging collaboration, Bloggers with a View, it was a fun idea that connected bloggers around the world. Taking a look into the snippets of another's life, another's world. People that we only knew through words on a screen. That is one reason why we yearn to travel isn't it?… Continue reading Morning World Blogger Video

Closed sign
Australia, Community, Mental Health

I was only just saying….

Sometimes a word or two can spark an outrage or can offer comfort. Other times words might even be prophetic. Unfortunately, it seems the later is the case. I write about Australia's Covid-free bubble and cautioned that we shouldn't become too complacent and forget hygiene measures. At New Year's Eve, I noticed people were fast… Continue reading I was only just saying….