Each Friendly Friday Challenge runs for two weeks, from Friday to the following Thursday week, when a new challenge prompt is released.
The following bloggers will take turns hosting the prompts. You can follow them if you wish to be notified of each new challenge, when it is released.
Something to Ponder About – Amanda
The Sandy Chronicles – Sandy
Travel with Me – Sarah
How to join the Friendly Friday Blog Challenge
- Write a post including at least one photo, story, recipe, song, or whatever you’d like to share that relates to the given prompt. Write as much or as little as you like.
- Include the URL link to the Host Blogger’s Friendly Friendly post, (this is a Ping-back), and we’d love it if you could also tag your post, ‘Friendly Friday.’
- Include the Friendly Friday Challenge logo, if you wish.
- Copy the published URL of your post, into the comments section, on that week’s host blog where the Friendly Friday prompt was published, so that other readers can find and read your post.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following the links in the comments. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to be notified of future Friendly Friday Challenge Prompts.
*Remember to post a comment in the Host Blogger’s weekly post, so the host and other readers can visit you, if the WordPress ping-back doesn’t work.*
- Showcase your photography, writing and posts
- Be inspired to create more diverse posts
- Challenge yourself to get creative with the weekly prompts
- Make new blogger friends
- Build a blogger community
Do you have a Challenge prompt you would like to suggest?
If you have any suggestions or questions, please contact Amanda via the ‘Contact Me’ page.