Friendly Friday Challenges run for two weeks, from Friday to the following Thursday week, when the new prompt is released.
The fortnightly (2 Weekly) prompt will be posted at
and alternatively at
How to join the Blog Challenge
- Write a post titled ‘Friendly Friday Blog Challenge – xxx Prompt name xxx,’ including at least one photo, story, recipe, song, whatever you would like to share. Write as much or as little as you like.
- Include the URL link, (this is a Ping-back), to the Host Blogger’s Friendly Friendly post, and we’d love it if you can also tag your post, ‘Friendly Friday.’
- You can include the Friendly Friday Challenge logo, if you so choose.
- Copy the published URL of your post, into the comments sections on the host blog where the Friendly Friday prompt was published, so that other readers can find and read your post.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following their links in the comments. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future Friendly Friday Challenge Prompts.
Remember to post a comment in the Host blogger’s weekly post, so we can visit you if the WordPress ping-back doesn’t work.
- Showcase your photography, writing and posts
- Be inspired to create more diverse posts
- Challenge yourself to get creative with the weekly prompts
- Make new blogger friends
- Build a blogger community
Do you have a Challenge prompt you would like to suggest?
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda at the ‘Contact Me’ page.