Friendly Friday Photography Challenge
Have you ever visited a remote place, off the beaten track? Places in regions or locations so remote you are unlikely ever to meet another tourist? Perhaps you live in such an area?
This is the theme for this week’s Friendly Friday Photo Challenge.
Perhaps the prompt, “Remote” means something entirely different for you.
This week’s prompt was inspired by Chris from the blog lifeofrileyow.com who is currently travelling to the very remote regions of North western and Central North Australia.
Let’s share some remote photos from around the world on Friendly Friday!
Post a comment below and include our ping-back in your post, so I can find your entry.
This photography challenge is posted every Friday by
Amanda from Something to Ponder About, and
Snow from The Snow Melts Somewhere.
Scroll down to find further instructions on how to join in with Friendly Friday .
Join the Friendly Friday Photo Challenge
- Publish a ‘Friendly Friday – ‘Remote,’ post and include a URL link to this post, tagging your post, ‘Friendly Friday’.
- Include the Photo Challenge logo, if you wish.
- Copy the URL for your published Friendly Friday post, in the comments below, so other readers can visit your blog.
- Enjoy seeing other Friendly Friday participant’s entries by following the links. It’s fun!
- Follow the blogs to see future prompts.
Please note we do not have deadlines for any Friendly Friday challenge.