Christmas craft idea to ponder about.
Today’s Scrappy Christmas Cone is the last “Scrappy Christmas Craft” from Rebekah Meier. This week, Rebekah also shared her Retro Fabric Christmas Wreath and Scrappy Christmas Wreath. They’re all super easy to make, and a pretty way to display all of the bits and pieces of fabrics and trims that you couldn’t bear to throw out. Make one or make all three!
To make a Scrappy Christmas Cone, you’ll need:
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam: 12” x 5” cone
- ½ yd. muslin
- Scraps of fabric, ribbon, lace, ric rac, organza, etc.
- Thick, white craft glue
- Tools needed: Scissors; straight pins
To make a Scrappy Christmas Cone:
1. Tear muslin into 1” strips. Pin and wrap a strip around the cone. Continue pinning and wrapping the strips around the cone till it’s covered.
2. Cut a 2” square from muslin or other fabric. Place on top…
View original post 119 more words