Everyone is welcome to join in the Friendly Friday Photography challenge.
This challenge is alternately hosted each Friday by the bloggers:
Amanda from Something to Ponder About , Snow from The Snow Melts Somewhere and also helping Snow out here and there, Manja from Manja Mexi Moving.
The prompt for this Friday is [drum roll]:
Ebb and Flow
Think of the cyclic changes in the tides, the comings and goings of life, recurrent patterns of decline and growth. An awakening, an ageing and a rebirth.
When I think of Ebb and flow, I think of the beach; the sandy shores gently eroding away in the warm tropical summers and returning and reconstructing in winter – a seamless transition.
I am reminded of how ebb complements flow – the yin and the yang; logic versus intuition – opposing forces that unite together. Up and down, positive and negative.
For this Friendly Friday – show me what Ebb and Flow means to you.
Spread the word around your blog community, so others can join in too.
Instructions for Joining:
- Publish a ‘Friendly Friday – Ebb and Flow,’ post and include a URL link to this post, and a ‘Friendly Friday’ Tag.
- Once published, paste the URL for your Friendly Friday ‘Ebb and Flow ’ post, in the comments here, so we can find you and visit your blog.
- Include in your post the Friendly Friday logo, found below, if you wish.
- Please note there are no deadlines for participating. New prompts are posted each week alternately at the host blogs.
- Be a part of the Friendly Friday Community and visit the links in the comments section. It’s fun and interesting to see another person’s take on the prompt.
Important Notice – As Snow is feeling a little ‘snowed under’ at the moment with everything she has to do, our dear blogger friend Manja, from Manja Mexi Moving has kindly agreed to step in and help Snow out with Friendly Friday challenge on the alternate weeks, for a short while. Snow will tell you more about this next week, but you next week check out Manja’s blog for the photo challenge.