How are your skills in close-ups or macro photography? Need some practice?
The Challenge for the next two weeks is to make a post about close-ups or macros. It is not just about photography, so please note we welcome stories and writing based on the prompt, as well. Perhaps you have had a close-encounter and wish to write about it?
- Title and tag your post Friendly Friday to join in with this week’s Friendly Friday Challenge prompt. Find more instructions on the link in the header image.
- Be sure to leave a comment below and pingback to this post so we can visit your blog.
Our theme is:
Close – Up and Macro
Even a weed can be aesthetic, in macro?
Snap some vegetables or an insect in your local garden or park?
Photography Tips for Macro Shots
Bright sun is often not the ideal conditions for getting colour and detail of flowers UNLESS you underexpose, to get a black background and make the colours ‘pop’.abrightspot.blog
The Benefits of Joining Friendly Friday Challenges
- Showcase your photography, writing and posts
- Be inspired to create more diverse posts
- Challenge yourself to get creative with the weekly prompts
- Make new blogger friends
- Build your blogger community
Do you have a Challenge prompt you would like to suggest?
This challenge runs for two weeks after which Sarah will release a fantastic new prompt for the next Friendly Friday Blog Challenge. Follow the host blogs for notification of new Friendly Friday prompts.
Travel With Me – Sarah posts on Friday 8th October
The Sandy Chronicles – Sandy on Friday 22nd October
Something to Ponder About – Amanda on Friday 5th November