Bloggers sign up to write at WordPress for various reasons. To canvas their writing, poetry, photography or present their creations to the world at large.
We write to express ourselves, for cathartic reasons, to inform or to amuse and this is what the Friendly Friday Blog Challenge is all about.
It is a challenge open to all, and it’s no longer just a photographic or travel-based challenge.
We welcome narrative-based posts, as well as stories, poetry and anything that can be triggered and connected with the prompt word. It is fun and inspirational. Friendly Friday will get you posting when you lack inspiration.
When you join in with the Friendly Friday challenges, you get to discover more like-minded bloggers and grow the followers to your blog, by building a WordPress community. And that is a good thing. Right?
The Benefits of Joining Friendly Friday Challenges
- Increase your exposure in our blogging communities
- Inspire and be inspired by diverse blog articles
- Challenge your creativity
- Make new friends and keep in touch with old ones
Friendly Friday Prompts for 2022
In 2022, the Friendly Friday Challenge is back, and we have some exciting changes to the usual format in mind. The team, Sandy, Sarah and me, Amanda, think you will enjoy exploring them. More information on the changes will be released in the coming weeks.
For now, the team is gearing up for the 2022 challenge year, and Sarah will deliver the first 2022 prompt, next Friday, on January 28th, 2022.
Are you ready?
The Friendly Friday Challenge Team
Early 2022 Friendly Friday Prompt Release Dates
January 28 – Sarah – Travel with Me
February 10 – Amanda – Something to Ponder About
February 25 – Sandy – The Sandy Chronicles
March 11th – Sofia – Guest Host Photographias
March 25th – Sarah – Travel with Me
Follow the Friendly Friday Challenge Team Blogs above to get email notifications/updates in your reader. We are what our name says: Friendly!
Join in with our challenge. We can’t wait to meet you!
Join the Friendly Friday Challenge and Create a Ping back
- Write a post responding to the challenge prompt when it is released and tag it with ‘Friendly Friday’
- Include a link to the original Friendly Friday Challenge post on the host’s blog
- Note that links to a homepage will not issue a ping back so use the post url.
- If you wish, you can include the Friendly Friday Challenge logo. Download it here.
- Remember to comment on the host’s Friendly Friday post, so that other readers can find your post and read your response.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following their links. It’s inspirational!
- Follow the host blogs to see future Friendly Friday Challenges